Dubai has become synonymous with tourism, entertainment and as the land of skyscrapers. Dubai has one of the highest and rapidly growing GDP with no heavy taxation, making it a lucrative option for business setup. The Free Zones, quick documentation and less hassle make Dubai even better.
Among the many budding businesses THE CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS has become one of the thriving option. The flourishing economy backed by many other amenities is making Dubai a dream come true for those who want to set up a successful business.
Dubai is well known for its mesmerizing modern day architecture. With the increase in business opportunities there has also been a significant increase in the demand for OFFICE SPACES, HOUSING APARTMENTS, and ENTERTAINMENT SPACES. There is a huge demand for construction business.
If you plan to setup Construction Business in Dubai or any other country, it is always better to go through the LEGAL PART of it. For instances if you are willing to setup a Construction Business in Dubai it will be better to go through the PROVISIONS and GUIDELINES OF BUILDING LAW in UAE which was amended in the year 2001.
It is also a great idea to start your own Construction Business as construction and development projects have got a boost due to the initiation of various projects by the Government. Now various questions like HOW to setup a construction Business come to mind. All the work is always easier if you take help of professional who are working day in and day out in this field. Here is where you need B2B Document Clearing Services. But still to know the process for setting your own company, read along.
Types of Construction Business
Before you initiate any process you need to decide on the type of your Construction Business. There are basically two types of Business that you can setup.
1) MAINLAND COMPANY
2) FREE ZONE COMPANY
The basic difference between the two types of companies is regarding the ownership. In case of Mainland Company you get 49% of the ownership and the rest 51% is of a local partner (Emirati).Whereas in case of Free Zone Company you get 100% ownership. Rest of the process of setting up Construction Business is almost same just a difference or two.
Setting up Mainland Construction Business
For this purpose it is better to HIRE PROFESSIONALS like B2B DOCUMENT CLEARING, who will make you task easy, legal and safe for you.
Setting up Free zone Construction Company
For setting up business in Free Zone you need to take license from your concerned Free Zone Authorities i.e. Whichever Free Zone you select you have to get license from them.
All the STEPS OF THE PROCESS ARE SAME. But in case of Free Zone Company instead of getting building license from Dubai Municipality you need G+1 PERMIT.
Just your license is not enough for you to start your construction business. You also are required to take a few approvals from different Government Authorities/departments.
- DUBAI CIVIL DEFENSE AUTHORITY (BUILDING DEPARTMENT) – They check on the adherence of construction guidelines and rules and then give clearance.
- DUBAI ELECTRICITY AND WATER AUTHORITY (DEWA) – Electricity and water is one of the basic services required for functioning. DEWA grants you the permission for it.
- DRAINAGE AND IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT- They grant necessary clearance for waste disposal (liquid waste) and other related services.
- ROADS AND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY- they grant approval for passage to the road and internal road network for easy transportation.
- ETISALAT- They grant license for telecommunication requirements.
Finally you get your COMPLETION CERTIFICATE.
All these steps sound a bit difficult to execute? Did they puzzle you? No worries we got you covered. We at B2B consists of team of professionals who will get your work done without any hassle. We offer a range of services for those who are willing to set up business in Dubai. You get us your vision and we will turn your dream into reality. WITH YOUR VISION AND OUR EXPERTISE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE. So get your quote now.